FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why should I set up an account on your site?
Creating an account allows us to give you a more streamlined experience; you can keep track of your past purchases, create a wishlist for future purchases, and you do not have to keep re-entering your personal information at every check out and.
- Who has access to my personal information and is it protected?
- What should I do if I forget my account password?
You can click on the "Forgot your password" link and follow the link that would be sent to your email address to reset your password.
- Do you offer gift cards?
At this time we do not offer gift cards.
Do you offer gift receipts?
We can issue gift receipts with the package intended to be delivered to the gift recipient that do not include prices and a separate receipt in your email for your use.
- Can we order custom Abayas or Hijabs?
While currently we do not offer custom clothing, if there is a certain style of hijab or modest clothing you are looking for, feel free to let us know through our social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer stitching/alteration services?
At this moment, we do not offer this service.
Order Processing/ Shipping
- How are payments processed and are they secure?
We accept payments through Shopify Payments & PayPal and accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, and PayPal. Your payments are automatically synced with your order and our services are compliant with all applicable regulations, nor do we share any customer data with any third party.
- How are orders processed and how long does it generally take?
Orders take 1 business day to process and delivery can take up to 10 business days within Canada
- Can I cancel an order if it hasn't been shipped out yet?
If the tracker on your account states that your order has not yet been shipped, contact us directly via email in order to cancel your order and we will be able to process it.
- Can I cancel an order after it's been shipped?
Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel the order. However, you can refuse the delivery of the item once received and it will be returned to us and we can then issue a refund for the order minus any shipping costs incurred.
- What is your return/exchange policy?
We do not accept returns or exchanges on our online or in store orders. Please refer to our Return/ Exchange Policy Page here: wwww.hijabshoppe.com/returns
- I received a defective item, what should I do?
While we strive to provide the best quality of products, if the item you received is in some way defective, contact us directly within 5 days of receiving the delivery, and we can provide instructions on how to verify and offer store credit in return.
- I received the wrong item, what should I do?
If by mistake you did not receive your order as intended, contact us directly so we can rectify the error and allow you a more satisfactory experience with us.
- Where are your hijabs from?
We import modest wear clothing from all over the world including Turkey, Syria, Dubai, China, and India
- If something is not in my size, would you be able to get it in my size?
If something is not available in your size, contact us directly via email with reference to the particular item and we can let you know if the vendor manufactures that particular item in the size you're looking for and whether or not we are able to bring it in for you.
- What if I want something that is currently out of stock?
Contact us via email directly and we can let you know when to expect it back in stock.
- Do you ship internationally?
At this time we only ship Canada-wide.